MAAA Manual of Procedures. (MOP's)
- MOP-014 General Model Rules.
- Important recent changes to this MOP are:
- 6.4 Fixed Wing Aircraft Flying 3D - The MAAA requires that all fixed wing model aircraft flying 3D manoeuvres outdoors, excluding electric models with a wing span of one (1) metre or less, are not to be flown any closer than 9 metres to all pilots operating at the time.
- 6.5 Helicopter Flying - The MAAA requires that helicopters flying outdoors are not to be flown any closer than 9 metres to all pilots operating at the time.MOP-041 Code of Ethics.
- MOP-055 Alcohol, Drugs and Medical Condition.
- MOP-056 Safe Flying Code.
- MOP-057 Insurance Conditions.
MAAA MOP Content Listing
- P&DARCS Official Documentation
- Total Fire Ban Days
- MAAA Manual of Procedures
- Helicopter Operations Guidelines
- P&DARCS Constitution.
- P&DARCS By-Laws
- P&DARCS Flying Rules
- Darcsfield Co-Operative Rules
Club policy is that there is to be no flying on total fire ban daysRead More
MAAA Manual of Procedures. (MOP's)Read More
Helicopter Operations Guidelines developed by Paul Webber & Steve Malcman.Read More