Created: Saturday, 01 May 2010 00:00
2013 Monty Event
Enter for your chance to win one of these fantastic prizes!!!
- The aircraft must be a replica of a full size aircraft. 3 views are not required, unless the aircraft is of an unknown origin.
- Minimum flights required to be eligible for trophies is 3
- All pilots must have a caller/helper, this is mandatory for safety reasons.
- Aircraft will be judged on realism in takeoff, flying and landing
- Holding bays will be used. When one aircraft lands, another will be permitted to take off, max aircraft in the air at any time will be 6.
- No fix wing hovering permitted anywhere. Aircraft must be flown in the normal flight pattern
Pre-entry is encouraged, but send no money. Please pay on the day.
Briefing will start at 10.00 am, then flying can commence.
Entry cost is $10.00 for the first two aircraft, $10.00 per model after that.
Entry forms can be downloaded from our website