Created: Monday, 30 October 2017 13:59
Spring Clean & Working Bee
On the 28th October we had a Spring Clean & Working Bee at P&DARCS. We had a great turnout and a lot of items were ticked off the to do list, so a huge thank you to those who turned up to help.
Some of the big jobs we ticked off were:
- Spring cleaning the clubhouse & toilets
- Sweeping out of sheds
- Pressure washing down paths around club
- Raising sprinkler heads on runways
- filling in holes on east runway extension area
- Filling in potholes in driveway
- Begin construction of fuel storage shed
- Filling in old spoon strains alongside driveway to improve mowing conditions
- lots of whipper snipper work
- + lots of other smaller jobs
As you can see, we achieved a great deal, so thanks everyone for your help. It's only with a lot of effort that we keep P&DARCS looking as good as it does.
Please click on images to see more.
Created: Sunday, 02 April 2017 11:37
Monty Tyrrell Scale Rally 2017 (Updated)
Here are some photo's from our Annual Monty Tyrrell Scale Rally which took place on the 2nd April
Winners were as follows:
- 1st Place - Noel Findlay
- 2nd Place - Gregg Lepp
- 3rd Place - Ashley Morrow
- Best Electric - David Chivers
Congratulations to the winners.
14/4 - There's now a lot More images, thanks to Glenn Duvalois, Keith Quigg & Frank Mcpherson
Please click on an image to view more photos.
- Photos courtesy of new club member Glenn Duvalois Keith Quigg & Frank Mcpherson